Our next litter is planned for Spring 2018. At the moment we are not taking requests for puppies.
Interested in one of our puppies?
We always welcome emails, phone calls and in person visits. Please be aware that I receive several inquiries and emails for puppies a day, it’s sometimes hard to respond to everyone. If you don’t hear from me by email, try giving me a call or a Facebook message. It is also important to know that I am primarily a wholecolour breeder, meaning our puppies are typically black and tan and ruby. We do occasionally have blenheim and tricolour puppies, but it is the exception rather than our typical love. If your heart is set on a blenheim girl, I am probably not the breeder you wish to wait on. (little tidbit, we’ve only ever had two blenheim girls born here 😉 )
Also know that we have high expectations from our owners and insist that our owners have the same high expectations from us. If you are not willing to stay connected with us for the lifetime of your puppy, an Embee cavalier is not for you.
Visitors to Embee Cavaliers are more than welcome to inquire and view health clearances on our dogs. Our puppies are sold on CKC non-breeding agreements and leave with a comprehensive folder of information including;
- Individual Veterinary health record
- Worming record
- Copies of parents health clearances
- Copies of Grandparents health clearances when available
- Information on Dr. Dodds vaccination protocol
- Suggested training methods (our dogs are trained using positive reinforcement methods ONLY)
- Suggested nutrition information
- Information on when to spay/neuter
- Other articles relating to breed health and wellness
Contact (you can also use the form at the bottom of the page)
Mary Beth Squirrell
marybeth at embeecavaliers dot com