Not too many words tonight, but I hope all of the cute pictures make up for it!
7 weeks old
- We’re starting to potty train
- Beginning crate training
- Eating solid food *so* much better this week
- Everyone is drinking on their own from a bowl – SUCCESS
- Tug of war is the greatest game ever invented
- The yellow tunnel is completely awesome
- Still lots of sharp teeth but they are starting to realize they hurt!
- Molly is still nursing them at least 3x a day, I keep telling her she doesn’t have to!
- Kismet weighs 1lb 9oz and her cleft is almost entirely closed. No food is coming out of her nose any more, even if its mushy.
- Lots of visitors means lots of laps and very happy puppies!
The four boys wanting OUT
Please let us out, we’ll be good – Little guy, Spot, Chunky Monkey and Super Bill
My little guy – Our litter theme is superhero’s. He may end up being “Mr. Fantastic”
Super Bill loves to pose
Zozo also loves the tunnel. Pretty girl.
Rawr! We love to play
Chunky Monkey still loves Zoey
Molly quit feeding those fat boys! I promise I am feeding them too.
I love my brother – Spot and Super Bill
Chunky Monkey loves to play in the tunnel
Spot really loved having his picture taken tonight
Not the best picture but Super Bill was trying so hard to play with Zo tonight.
And last but not least.. the boss of our entire house at the moment. “Kismet”. She is SO sassy and gets her way almost all of the time. How can I not give into that face?